Your JS for the link is very odd. Setting location to chr(35)? Is that
a trick of some kind? If your intent is to simply open a new window
with the same chart + extra stuff on the page, then your link should
include the chart name, or some other identifier. So if I had two
charts on the page, one for nukes, one for puppy dogs, I'd simply do
url="window.open('detail.cfm?chart=X') where X is hard coded to
signify which chart you want on the detail page.