Robert you'll be wishing you hadn't stuck your head up now  <g>   But
I think it looks definitely like an advertising agency site.

I was looking at you team bios page, out of sheer noseyparker-ness,
and there's no way to find a particular person.   For example suppose
I'm a potential client and i'd been talking to you on the phone,  so I
thought i'd check up to see what your background is.     To find
Robert Harrison in the bios, i have to open all the bios at random or
systematically open them one by one until i find yours.    I suggest
you put the name as alt text on the images so it comes up as a
tooltip,  or perhaps a line somewhere with the person's name and title
that changes with the mouseover or make the icons relate to their job
function or something.  Just some way to find the person i might be
looking for.

After all, if i came to your office as a prospective client, I wouldnt
just walk about your office at random, stopping people saying 'who are
you, what's your background,  what do you do here?"

I can see that the icon graphics you use are related to their personal
interests,  but to be really honest, if i'm looking for an ad agency,
I'm not going to be saying to myself "i want to use an agency where
the account exec likes ice skating".    Unless you have pretty dumbass
clients.    i'd want to have an account exec who knows advertising and
likes the business, and with some luck has some understanding of MY
business, and to hell with their personal interests.

I also see that the subnav at the bottom leads to a more
easy-to-follow subdivision,  reducing the number of icons to a smaller
group, with the names listed on the right, which is better, but it's
not obvious when you arrive at the bios page, that's what that area
does.      I like that you figure your staff personal interests are
important for clients to relate to, but if your site is intended to
provide prospective clients the answer to the question "should i use
these guys as my ad agency?" this section isnt really pulling its
weight.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month