Scott,
It looks like your bottom margin is bigger than 0.75. Make sure you
specify each cfdocument section as a complete Web page and set the
margins and padding of the body tag to 0 since these come with default
margins as well. Set the background colors of the header, body, and
footer to non-white while developing so you can visually see the size
of your margins and the sizes of your header and footer.
If you want your text to not bleed onto a second page then maybe set
it up as a cfreport which gives you more precise control over the
layout. Maybe try using the overflow css property on the paragraph.
Maybe try counting lines/letters/words to determine how much text can
show up on a page.

-Mike Chabot