From: Dave Phillips
Sent: 15 November 2008 23:30
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Quick question on session issue (hopefully)

Well, that didn't help either.  I moved it to another server and it works
fine, so apparently my code is not the issue.

I restarted ColdFusion and that didn't help the situation either.  The
bottom line is, my session variables aren't getting persisted, but only on
this machine.  Again, I've tried with two different browsers, and even
verified with firefox that my cookies are there and have the right CFID &
CFTOKEN.

I really need to be able to develop this app locally, so if anyone has any
other suggestions, please let me know.

Dave