Sorry to bump this.  The only time I'll do it I swear!  :)   I posted it on
a friday which usually gets about zero response.  Please read and post to
their thread if you can.  An overwhelming support for Coldfusion will put us
on the roadmap.

I don't know if you follow the CF hosting side of things but I'll fill you