Traffic is minimal.  We are just testing the site now.  So it will sit for many
days before getting another user.

I would guess the default timeout on the application since I am not defining
one in the application.cfc.  2 days in the administrator.

Shouldn't the application start back up after timing out?

I will add that I noticed another application variable "timing" out (that I
took out of the application.cfc).  I use to have an application.adminEmail
defined just below the application.cart.  And when I had a onError function in
the application.cfc when the onError function fired it would say that the
application.adminEmail is not defined.

So it is like only the first two application variables (dsn, page) was any
good.  The rest were un-defined.