>and just as obviously it's not clearly working. something's different between
>the setups. are you sure the connection to your the provider is SMPP (and not
>HTML)?

But that is exactly my problem. I have followed the instructions and updated my
configuration file with the parameters supplied by my provider (but as per
ColdFusion
Documentation) the ColdFusion SMS Test Server doesn't work. Yet other servers I
try work fine.

Coldfusion reports a: SMSGateway (SMS RoutoTelecom) Bind operation failed:
java.lang.NullPointerException (that isn't too very explanatory).

Interestingly when we bind to the ColdFusion test server via the other SMS
Server, it binds and reads the data from it.

Since we have checked an re-checked our configuration file and all parameters
are properly set, we are at a loss as to what Coldfusion cannot find.