ORM would be nice since CF9 is supposed to include Hibernate.
Application code generation...maybe. Depends on how configurable it is
as there are a number of different frameworks out there. I don't think
it would work very well for Adobe to say "this is the one true
framework". The rest of the description is pretty...meh.
<sarcasm>Syntax highlight in an IDE? Wow! </sarcasm>

If this leads to a really well polished productive IDE, that's great.
But I'd expect some things from a commerical IDE that I don't see
here, like code refactoring. When I make a change to a function in one
of my cfc's, say change an argument name, I want to see everywhere in
my project that calls that function and show me where the argument
changes need to be made.

Still, I'm hopeful that this will encourage Adobe to go the route of
having a commerical IDE and a free and/or open source version of CF.

Judah