It is possible to do it with ASP.  To do so you'll need to search for
file uploading with ASP, and make sure you find the version on doing it
without a custom COM object (this will be a bit tough to find, but I've
seen it).  (Didn't go into details here b/c that's beyond the scope of
this list.)

However, keep in mind that if your web host doesn't want you to upload
files, they don't want you to upload files.  I'm sure if your host finds
out you're uploading files, you'll at least get a firm scolding, if not
an account cancellation.  I'd recommend finding a host that gives you
cffile access; there's a number of hosts that do this (I know Interland
does, and I'm sure there's several others).

--
Billy Cravens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]