I'm pounding my head against using soap requests with Kintera Sphere API.  The
problem I have is that while I have a local copy of their wsdl file, there is
no URL that I can call to instantiate a web service.  I need to be able to make
soap requests and more specifically set soap headers.  I've tried everything I
can think of to create a manual soap request and send it using CFHTTP and also
xmlHTTP.send().  But to no avail.  All I get is a response back saying that
there is a missing Session header (which is included in my soap request.  Can
this even be done?

I've used Axis to create class files from the local WSDL copy and my next step
is to try to write something at the Java level, but being completely green in
that area, I was trying to avoid it.  I've been searching the archives here and
googling for the past three days with failure at every single thing I've tried.
 Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

--Jeff