> That was a type on my part, but just to be sure I tried it again. The "Name
> not found" dialog states "The following object is not from a domain listed
> in the select location dialog box, and is therefore not valid."

I'm pretty sure you can't refer to local accounts on one machine from
another machine. You can refer to domain accounts if both machines are
within the same domain, or if an appropriate trust relationship has
been created between the domains.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/