Hi Philip,

If you have so many pageviews/day, I would recommend you to finetune the JVM
settings as one of the user already have suggested here. You would need to
increase your JVM heapspace. CF's default settings is 512MB for this. Also, it
would be a good idea to upgrade your 1Gb Ram to 2 Gb if possible, so that you
can have more room for fune tuning the JVM settings.  Incase, you are facing
the problem at request level, I would also recommend you to go through by Blog
entry
http://askjayvir.blogspot.com/2008/07/finetune-coldfusion-server-performance.html

Thanks
Jayesh Viradiya