From: Dan Sullivan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 2:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: <CF_COLLECTION_PATH_ QUESTION>

Hello,

I am doing some work for a company that has their site hosted
at an ISP on an NT machine.  I am trying to get a search engine
working for them and I'm having troubles with the path to create
and index a collection.

The ISP has given me, the host.domain.net\username\webroot path
to my Webroot and the letter drive that the files reside on.

I get the error message ... The system cannot find the path specified

I've tried ...

<CFCOLLECTION ACTION="create"
     COLLECTION="entire_cts"

     PATH="D:\username\vwebrootverity\"
or
     PATH="D:\host.domain.net\username\vwebrootverity\" - isp recommended
and
     PATH="host.domain.net\username\vwebrootverity\"

     LANGUAGE="english">

Any suggestions?

Thanks

D-