Adam,

My only issue with the Outline View is that sometimes it's broken. This
isn't actually an issue with Outline View so much as some parsing issues
of the current document. We've noticed that occasionally a line of code
will be improperly parsed as having an error. This usually crops up with
lines of code dealing with file or url paths (cflocation, cffile,
cfhttp, etc) with some for of dynamic variable reference within the path
string. The code is thoroughly valid, yet the parser shows an error, and
the Outline View won't display at all. Again, not an extremely common
issue, but very prevalent if your application makes a lot of these types
of references.

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com