I also think it is important to note that any time one is concerned about
load they really should consider load testing and stress testing. Mike Brunt
is a wizard with this stuff and I strongly recommend him, he's keen on CFML
and he knows his stuff. You can always do it yourself but why not invest in
an individual than in software products you may not know how to use properly
;)

Adam