Are you using a lot of CFC's? Maybe you are not varring

I like to use Bea's JRockit, but it is hard to get a hold of it unless
you downloaded if before they took it off the site. It is still included
in Weblogic (can download a trial). If you have CF Enterprise, you could
deploy it as an ear/war and then run a stress test on it and watch what
it does.

My two cents

Thanks!
Robert Bailey