BIG GIANT DISCLAIMER:

I have not looked at this code in forever. It may destroy you
complete, steal your candy, and kill your new little puppy by backing
over it with it's hot rod car.

That being said, if it works, you better visit my wishlist or I'll
guilt you for eternity.

http://www.coldfusionjedi.com/downloads/svnkit.zip

Seems to include JUST read stuff, which makes sense due to the fact
that RIAForge's main SVN stuff was viewing/getting history/etc.