Thanks for the link.  I'll look into that. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Phillips [mailto:m...@vertabase.com]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 9:59 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CF-based freelancer time/billing system?

The Vertabase Timer is a free time-tracking widget in AIR (built in
Flex). It can export data via a JSON post, XML or CSV.
http://timer.vertabase.com.

Sounds like it could do the time tracking component nicely then export
the data whenever you need to your internal system.

If you're interested, there is also a CF based web service we've been
developing that would allow you to add tasks to and pull time from
multiple widgets.  You can grab data from it via WSDL.  Its still in
early beta, but send me an email if you're interested in taking a look
at it.

-Mark

www.vertabase.com/cfpm
The Easiest Way to Manage Better