Ravi Gehlot wrote:
> Ian,
>
>     Excellent explanation. You could not have been more clear. However,
> can you provide me with instructions in how to accomplish this? So CF
> will process the request and spit HTML with a html extension?
>
> Thanks, Ravi.

Sorry, not me personally.  I have never actually had the need to do
this.  I have just read about it and keep the possibility in the back of
my mind if the need should ever arise.  I know there are Adobe knowledge
base and blog articles out there that lay out the process.  That is
where I have read about it in the past.  It is a bit more involved in
the Java based MX versions of ColdFusion then it was back in the pre-MX
days.  A few more settings that need to be tweaked to tell the web
server to pass the desired files to ColdFusion and to have ColdFusion
understand that it is supposed to do something with such files.