Azadi Saryev wrote:
> i use TinyMCE, and it handles pasting from Word very well

I started the site in question with TinyMCE, and then moved to FCKedit
upon client request. This is a hard to please client - so nothing short
of Microsoft releasing a inline web version of Word (gawd forbid!) is
actually going to make them happy.

They develop their docs in Word, and they darned well better look
EXACTLY LIKE IT DID IN WORD after they cut'n paste into their web pages
- withoug them having to do any additionaly work.

I mentioned it was a difficult client, right?

Wanna guess how many invoices I've gotten to send them over the last two
years to clean up some of their Word generated docs so they would
display *at all* on a web page within the given format? And I got
additional filters and stuff installed to clean the FCKedit content
before it's stored too - like previously suggested. Heh....

---------

"Why is this page broken??????"

Well, you just pasted a 1500px wide table from Word into an 800px wide
area. That's why!

"Well that can't happen! You've got to fix it!"

Ack....