Claude Schneegans wrote:
>  >>Hence my issue.
>
> I mean do you know they really are the same user or do you just suppose?
> Because if you know they are the same, it implies you have some way to
> detect them,
> the just implement it in your code.
> If you actually don't know they are the same person, then I'm afraid you
> must treat them
> as different persons each time.

I see what you mean..

Well, they keep going to the message area (they stopped actually since I
put in the mail verification. Them putting in false email seems to have
stopped them when I can later email them back) and posting the same message.

I suppose I can check the body and see if it's 98% or some such the same
as another post... If so, don't post it..

Anyone know of any code that I can use to give me a percentage
difference between 2 text fields?