I would just do something like this then.

<CFQUERY NAME="GetRecipients" DATASOURCE="#DataSource#">
SELECT * FROM Recipients
</CFQUERY>

        <cfloop query="GetRecipients">

        <cfmail to="#GetRecipients.Email#" from="#sender_email#"
subject="My Message To You 2009"  >

      #sender_date#

      Dear #GetRecipients.Name#

      This is my message to the recipient.  This is my message to the
recipient.  This is my message to the recipient.  This is my message to
the recipient.  This is my message to the recipient.  This is my message
to the recipient.  This is my message to the recipient.  This is my
message to the recipient.

      Yours truly,

      #sender_firstname# #sender_lastname#
      #sender_address#
      #sender_city#, #sender_state# #sender_zip#
      #sender_email#
        </cfmail>
</cfloop>