How is the data linked in the background?.....using a db?  At the moment I
have done something similar in that the user select a letter from one drop
down box and then the other is populated with all of the entries starting
with that letter.  The only problem is the page gets re-loaded each time.
Are you saying that these tags do this without reloading the page?  i.e.
All the results are loaded at first and then the Java script picks out the
relevant ones?

Andrew Ewings
Project Manager
Thoughtbubble Ltd
http://www.thoughtbubble.net
United Kingdom
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.uk/
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7387 8890
New Zealand
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.nz/
Tel: +64 (0) 9 419 4235
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Thoughtbubble. This information may be
subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution
of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute, or
retain this message. Please notify us on +44 (0)207 387 8890.