Hi all,

1- Anybody have an opinion on the 3 PDF related custom tags on the Allaire
developer exchange? I have a client who would like to save reports / queries

to PDF.

2- I am evaluating a site for enhancements which uses cookies for all
security and authentication. Although I have never done this, I am not sure
if I should tell the client to spend some $ on changing it to use session
management instead. Opinions? Bear in mind that the site does not really
house any truly confidential info, and log-in is more to limit the audience
than anything else.

Thanks

James