From: Chad Gray [mailto:cg...@careyweb.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 9:18 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: join two databases

I can see this working when you have two databases on the same server.
I have two databases on completely different servers.

Can you preface the database name with the server name/IP?

Server1.database1.dbo.table1?

I would think you would need login credentials stored somewhere to do
this.

Or can you preface the database name with the dns name in CF Admin?

Dsn1.database1.dbo.table1?