Hi Billy,

Are the two sites pointing to the same IP address or different ones?
The first thing you need to narrow down is whether the problem is a DNS
issue, a web server issue, or a thin client issue.  What type of server
software are the two sites on?  Are they assigned to specific IP
addresses, or also using the domain header included in the HTTP request?

--Ben