tGirl,
I realize that I have no idea what your experience level is or what
the requirements of your project are, but I would caution that the
idea of a single page site where all the HTML is stored in a database
seems like a very bad idea on the surface for the majority of Web
sites. I've done a lot of work with content management systems,
including extensive work with Macromedia Spectra, and I can tell you
that going down this path is filled with problems that few developers
anticipate unless they have prior experience developing CMSs.

The author of that article suggests that storing the HTML in a
database somehow increases the speed and security of the site, but I
would disagree with that assertion. The author doesn't back up those
claims in any way. It is obvious from reading the article that the
person who wrote it does not have significant experience coding so I
would discourage anyone from following any of the advice in it.

-Mike Chabot