>Hi Andy,
>  Looks nice, but why wouldn't you just create the short URL using
>your own domain?  I do that, and it allows me to count how many
>people click each short link, and also lets me put links back to my
>website all over the web, instead of links to the short url websites?
>   Al

I personally chose to use Snurl.com for their tracking just for that reason.
The primary reason this project started was because I want to autopost a short
url to twitter anytime I add a new blog post to my site (around 3 times a week
atm). So, rather than keep something like to myself, I decided to expand and
release it to the public.

Now that you mention it, when I'm posting links to my projects on public forums
such as these, I should use my actual website so as to get search engine buy
in. Oh well, I'll learn for next time.