Always wondered about how to do this and now I got a client that wants it
done ..  .

hopefully, someone on this esteemed list can point me in the right direction

on the RESULTS page of a search, I display check boxes next to each result
representing the ability to delete that particular record . . .  after
selecting only the records I want to delete from the entire list of
results, I hit the submit button and only the records that were checked are
deleted and the remainder records are left intact . . .

I have seen an example of this feature at hotmail.com with the contents of
your email box and the option to randomly select emails to delete and then
hit one button that performs the action but leaves unchecked emails intact
.. . .

any help on this out there . . ???

thanks in advance . . .

Jim Mixon - CEO
APT POINT NET, Inc. "A Premiere InterNET Gateway" . . .
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.apt.net/
PO Box 160217 Hialeah, FL 33016 305-418-4111
FAX (305) 418-4111 press 7 and SEND!