Thanks I will look at that. Though I use IIS-6 locally and Windows Server
2003 on the live site.

On another point, yet related.  Our live server was NOT installed with the
Multi Instance features..

Will this REQUIRE a fill reinstall?
What are the ramifications of doing this?
SHOULD I even worry about the ability to run a totally new server instance
for a brand new version of our site? (Ground up development)

Thanks