Good morning,

On behalf of myself and my erstwhile colleague, Trip Ward, I wish to
apologize to the list. Unfortunately Mr. Ward neglected to check the
email address when he sent that 4 e-mail faux pas. Trip apparently got
confused about where the e-mail was coming from. He thought he was
sending the e-mail to my address, not realizing it was going to cf-talk.
We've set up filters in our e-mail inboxes that move e-mail to different
folders based on our names. I assume that he did not realize that my
latest e-mail was received through cf-talk and not from my e-mail
address. Clueless will not do that again. Even if I have to make him
rebuild the web server and reinstall all the NT service packs, CF and
SQL server twice in one day, he will not make such an error again.

Thank you,

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons