I was perusing the mail.log file this morning because for some reason the mail
spooler stopped running.  The good news is that restarting CF got mail flowing
again.

I found a strange thing though.  There are lines in the mail.log that read
"Could not connect to SMTP host: {servername}, port: 25"  the weird thing is
that the server name that appears on these lines is not the smtp server that is
configured for ColdFusion.  This is a standard license of CF8 so there should
be no other configurations for CF anywhere on the machine.  I did a search for
that server name on the entire hard disk and the only reference to that smtp
server I could find was in ColdFusion8\lib\neo-mail.xml.  I changed this to the
correct smtp server and restarted ColdFusion, but I'm still seeing these lines
in the mail.log.

Anyone have any clue where this phantom SMTP server record is coming from?