Looked at the air list and it doesn't seem to get much in the way of posts
so I figured I would throw it out here.

I am just getting started with AIR and wanted to see anyone's thoughts on
which road to go down in regards to air for the following.

I wanted to make a simple app that would let you search through a list of
people when online, save out a "contact sheet" of up to 5 that you can see
when offline and remove them if you wish.  Any changes to the persons info
would update automatically when you next connected.

All I am really looking for at this point is for someone to say yes that can
be done in AIR and the best approach would be AIR w/flex, AIR w/ajax or AIR
w/flash.

Thanks,

Scott