Hello ,

Every developer who uses Coldfusion gets addicted to it’s power !
I am one of those developers who develop apps in PHP/JSP/.NET and other
languages
But I always prefer CF and enjoy using it , that being said , brings the reason
for my Question :

Why isn’t there a tool to help deploy (compile and obfuscate) coldfusion
applications???
Cfencrypt is not secure or practical since you can decrypt and deployment is a
mess.
Cfcompile is not secure or practical since you can decompile into servlets and
deployment is a mess.

I agree with Jason Delmore,
"When all you want is a wiki or a blog... all you want to do is check a box and
have it work. I think we need to make applications in general easier to
install. No offense to Ray Camden, BlogCFC is a very cool app, but it should
only take me 1 minute to install and I shouldn't need to understand the
slightest bit about how the code works! Adobe, along with the community, needs
to work on a standard method for installing and managing applications that is
flexible enough to support all the different ways of creating applications...
but consistent enough to just work."
http://www.cfinsider.com/index.cfm/2007/11/1/Key-Market-Trends-Surrounding-ColdFusion

as a developer i ask , what is the best practice to neatly and securely deploy
a CF application ?
your feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated .

regards
Bob