From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:r...@whitestonemedia.com]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 10:29 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: I give...anything inherently wrong with this code that would cause
this error?

Here's the error from CF:

"This expression must have a constant value."

The compiler was processing:

-          A cffunction tag beginning on line 72, column 10.

The error occurred in
E:\Inetpub\webroot\wsm-dev\jQuery\ajax_file_upload_two\form_processing.cfc,
line 79.

(Line 79 is:  returnType = "struct")  If I take out that line, then the
error just references the line before it:  access = "remote".

Without going into a thousand lines of code upfront, I was wondering if
anything was wrong with this code

up to this point.  I've never gotten this error before (but, then again,
I've never tried to do some of the things

I'm doing with this, either.)

Thanks,

Rick

<cffunction   name                                   =   "fnProcessForm"

                          displayname                      =
"fnProcessForm"

                          argumentCollection       =  "#form#"

                          dsn                                        =
"#application.dsn#"

                          hint                                       =
"Processes Submitted Form"

                          output                                 =  "false"

                          access                                  =
"remote"

                          returnType                        =  "struct">

                          <cfargument     name = "dsn"     type = "string"
required = "yes">

                          <cfset valueStruct  =  structNew()>

                         <cfset arrFiles_200 =  [] />

                         <cfset arrFiles_500 =  [] />

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take away everything you have."

 - Thomas Jefferson