Sounds like something you could do in either ASP or CF.  CF development time
will be quicker.  Doenst sound too big if you are using an Access DB.  Go
with CF.... my choice of languages :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: W Luke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 6:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Which message-board to get

Hi,

I'm in a rut trying to decide what I need for my site.  I urgently need to
add some user-interaction in the form of message boards, or a BBS - but it
needs to be expandable and customisable, not to mention Access-accessible :)

I want to be able to have different parts of the site available for
"discussion."  For example; they might want to discuss a product, in which
case, that particular product would later be flagged as "in discussion."  I
don't know of any software that is really elasticated enough.  I don't like
the Perl-based one either, as I find them harder to integrate into my code.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Will