7 Dec 00   1100
I need to get an answer on this ASAP today.

We have a server with this configuration.
Win2000 Server SP 1
IIS 5  As found on CD
CF 4.5.1 SP2
Oracle 8.1.6 Client
2 CFX Tags  PGP and Graphics (GifGid)

Basically, I need to know what the Stability is expected to be with this
configuration.
How this set-up will effect the Speed.
Any Known Memory Leaks that may be of concern to me with this configuration.
Any issues with the use of Auto Locking Session Variables, instead of
explicitly locking them.  i.e. I don't want to do a whole lot of recoding at
this time.

Heath