> I am on the hunt for a CF Fusebox 4+ or 5+  eCommerce solution, and
> can't find any -- other than the demos at Fusebox.org.
>
> Has no one developed such a thing?  I would build one myself, but I
> just don't know how I would find the time to do so.

CFWebstore is a somewhat modified FB3 app, so it's closer than most of what is
out there. I'd been looking at migrating it over to FB 5.5 which should at
least be considerably easier than converting it would have been on the earlier
4/5 releases, just have a lot of other more important things to work on at the
moment (the vast majority of my users really couldn't care less about the FB
version...and many would prefer I don't change the code at all. ;-) If moving
it to FB 5.5 might be something you would consider assisting with, we could
probably work some kind of trade out. It certainly would be a lot less work
than writing something from scratch, depending on the level of functionality
you needed.

---
Mary Jo Sminkey
Author of CFWebstore, ColdFusion Ecommerce
http://www.cfwebstore.com