I think the issue is just making sure the engine doesn't make the assumption
for us. If I want it to add a month to the 30th, I want the default behavior
be that it adds a month, and doesn't assume I want the end of the next
month.

Sure, another incrementer would be great for the couple of cases where we'd
need them, but then again we're used to sacrifice some features to ensure
the more important ones are left in.

Francois Levesque
http://blog.critical-web.com/