Something that I haven't been able to find anyone else talking about, is that
in CF8, there doesn't seem to be a way to have one header for your main page
(with logo, address, etc.) and then a briefer header for subsequent pages (just
page number, invoice #, etc.).

In CF7, it's done by specifying a topmargin value that's smaller than the first
page's header, but the correct size for subsequent pages.  Then you simply pad
(via padding-top:XXXpx) the content you're displaying so that it starts where
the first page header ends.

In CF8 though, using the same setup, the first page's header squishes itself to
fit in the topmargin value.

I suppose that's correct, but I still can't find any way to have a larger first
page header, with smaller secondary page headers.

Does anyone know of any way to do this?  It seems to be standard practice for
most invoicing/billing/etc., but I've yet to find a solution?