:) thanks claude, yes it is a good point, but what if someone was to hack into
the database...

i'm sure we are both thinking the same thing at this point 'well if someone is
good enough to hack into a database then they will be good enough to decrypt
the data if they really wanted'....

but we have to satisfy the people that dont understand information systems that
there is as much security as possible and they do want something to answer this
question! (being, what can we do if someone does get into the database!)

what do you think about this?

thanks again for your feedback