Nick:

We have been attacked by the exact same hack.   We discovered it on April 6 and
it has proven impossible to clean/remove.

I have read through this thread, but I don't see where you found anything
specifically causing the problem.

We are also using IIS6 and CF7 and have approx 300 sites on this shared
webserver.

We are having to scrub our files to remove the injected code (which is being
written directly to the files as the result of the hack allowing "FULL CONTROL"
for the Everyone user on the machine.

Have you determined a solution for removing/preventing this?

Let me know.

JB