Hey Guys:

Ive been put in charge of making a very small, very simple, (uhhh i hate this next
ex-buzzword, always have) e-commerce site.  I was wondering what is the best way to to
encrypt the credit card numbers that will be stored in the database.  I know you can
encrypt using cfencrypt, but I'm not sure how secure that is.  Also, I was wondering
if there is a way to make dynamic keys and encrypt those and store those dynamic keys
with each cc.  I would like this to be pretty tight encryption even though the db will
be secure or at least should be, but you know db admins.

Thanx,

Greg