>Has anyone set-up a Jboss, Railo, Sava cms intranet environment?
>I am interested in setting up Sava on windows in as reasonable cost basis as
>possible. Can anyone comment on their experience doing so; it's current
>practicality and ease of setting up an alternative coldfusion server
>environment.
>
>Thank you

I've done similar setups with JBoss and Open BlueDragon. I've also recently set
up a Sava/Mura site. I have not seen anything in Sava that would preclude such
a setup. I'll have to play around with it for a bit at some point. For
instance,
http://www.gosava.com/sava/forum/messages.cfm?threadid=BE185C95-F810-84D0-54FE14C175488341

That said, there is a ready to run version of Sava that sits on top of Jetty
and Railo using H2 as the database.
http://www.gosava.com/go/sava/download/mura-downloads/index.cfm