You'd have to set the cookie domain to .beachin.net, otherwise only
test.beachin.net could read it (or subdomains of test).

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffry Houser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 9:58 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Help!!! Cooke Monster!!

  If you use CFCOOKIE, there is a domain attribute.

   If you set a domain cookie from:   test.beachin.net

   You should be able to read it from  *.beachin.net

  It looks as if you are doing it correctly, but I haven't used the
meta tag syntax to set cookies, so I can't be sure. If you drop down to
CFCOOKIE, make sure you do not use CFLOCATION on the same page.