Hello all,

I am creating a log analyzer cfm page for an internal db application, and
I've got a question about cf pages reading files.  When I view the page
locally, I am able to read the log files just fine as is when I use <input
tyep="file">.  However, when I uploaded this page to my web server, or when
I asked somebody to test my page, it didn't work because the log file they
specified is not physically located on my machine.  This makes sense to me.
So to get around this, I have the page do a file upload to a temp dir, and
then read the file from the temp dir.  All is well.  And now for my
question.

Is there any way for me to make a CF page that will read a user specified
file without having to upload it to the server 1st?