I've run into the known issue with the CF Scheduler where the page will return
the Error Detail "Connect Exception: Connection timed out: connect".

On my dev box I followed instructions found at :
http://www.talkingtree.com/blog/index.cfm/2004/7/1/keytool

this changed the error messages and I then ran across the Integrated security
issue.  I turned off IA and then set file permissions to Everyone has ALL
rights and I think that was the final issue...

NOW, I have the same issue on Production.  I've run the first fix stated above
and I still get the same error.  I exported the cer file from the site using
IE's cert export feature, and imported it using those instructions.

Result from a page using a call to CFHTTP:

struct
Charset  [empty string]
ErrorDetail      Connect Exception: Connection timed out: connect
Filecontent      Connection Failure
Header   [empty string]
Mimetype         Unable to determine MIME type of file.
Responseheader
struct [empty]
Statuscode       Connection Failure. Status code unavailable.
Text     YES

I've gone as far as allowing the page in question to be served via HTTP instead
of HTTPS and I still get the SAME error message?

I've modified the call to CFHTTP to add a few params to see if GZIP is the
problem...

<cfheader name="httpZip" value="no-compression" />
<cfhttp method="get"
url="http://unison.medicarecrm.com/Automation/RRDonnelley.cfm";
result="AllData">
  <cfhttpparam type="header" name="Accept-Encoding" value="*" />
  <cfhttpparam type="Header" name="TE" value="deflate;q=0">
</cfhttp>
<cfdump var="#AllData#">
<cfabort>

I get the same result...  What is the solution here ...  Anyone?
.