>Any recommendations on web site load testing apps?  I'm considering JMeter
>and the Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool.  Anything else I should be
>looking at?  What's easiest to configure, run, and gives decent reporting?
>

>-Justin

you may want to look at Selenium or BadBoy, http://www.badboysoftware.biz/

The nice thing about Badboy is that its a proxy recorder, so it can record
everything you do in the browser. Once you're satisfied with it you can export
the recording to a Jmeter test xml. then redo the tests in Jmeter. So it allows
you to create some complex load tests that can imitate a real world load. It
also has some limited reporting capabilities.

hth,
larry