I got curious about this functionality from a question I saw on another
forum.

How could one download multiple files within one response to a single
request.  At first I thought that this was not possible since I have
never experienced it.  But a quick Google search returned this blog post
that shows some Java|JSP code that apparently allows for this functionality.

http://www.coderanch.com/t/365930/Servlets/java/Downloading-Multiple-Files

Other then the obvious option of just somehow installing this Java code
and calling it up within CFML.  Can any of you provide some insight on
how this code might possible be transposed to straight CFML?

TIA
Ian