Philip,

>> To be more specific, you can use plaintext REST calls to interact
>> with the Twitter API.

I haven't delved into the API in detail as of yet and hoped someone had
already developed a tag or routine that did the heavy lifting.  The client
wants it to be built into his website administration tool and essentially be
able to post automatically formatted updates to THEIR twitter page as
content is added to the website.

Dennis